Hello fellow mummies! Are you feeling tired, stressed-out and overwhelmed? Do you have overactive kids that never seem to run out of energy? Never ending chores to do and errands to run? Do you also work full time (or part-time), juggling a home business? You often feel like there is too much to do and not enough time. You are not alone! Being a mum is not an easy job. In order to keep our sanity and stay healthy, we must remember to take care of ourselves.
I'd like to share with you some information on how you can do some self-healing using crystals. Crystals hold powerful energies which create vibrations that can transmute negative energies into positive ones. I'm sure all mothers would appreciate some energy boost crystals can provide. Keep reading. Below are some starter crystals I've picked for you. Their calming energies are particularly suitable for mothers and children.
1. Clear Quartz - Known as the master healer, it is the most powerful healer and amplifier of energies. It supports overall health and well-being, perfect for mums who are often too busy to take care of yourselves. This versatile crystal can also be used to help you stay focused and increase memory function, making it great for kids that are studying.
2. Rose Quartz - Crystal of unconditional love, it opens up the heart for self-love and acceptance. Perfect for mums who need a little 'me' time. Rose Quartz can be used to release negative emotions and replace it with harmony. It also eases chronic conditions and promotes fertility. This gentle crystal is great for helping kids learn compassion and forgiveness. It allows kids to express their emotions, enhancing self-love and confidence.
3. Amethyst - A calming crystal that can help both mums and kids to sleep better. Place it under the pillow or by the bed. Amethyst brings calmness and clarity to the mind, allowing mums to stay focused and in control during stressful situations, either at home or at work.
4. Moonstone - Known as crystal of motherhood, it holds powerful maternal energy. Moonstone is great for relieving stress and soothe negative emotions which is perfect for hyperactive kids and mums and kids who are dealing with emotional issues. It helps kids with sleeping problems and nightmares. Moonstone also heightens intuition and balances hormones for those that are in their pregnancy.
5. Carnelian - Crystal of courage and motivation. Great for both mums and kids for overcoming difficulties in life by stabilising emotions and grounding one in reality. Carnelian also aids metabolism and improves blood circulation, great for mums who need a little boost of energy. It also alleviates skin problems such as eczema and acne which is common in kids nowadays.
6. Lapis Lazuli - This is a stability and grounding crystal. It brings honesty and compassion in relationship between mums and kids. It provides courage and wisdom to speak up and take charge of your own life. Lapis Lazuli can help increase concentration and calms a busy mind, allowing you to let go of insignificant issues to pursue the bigger things in life.
7. Tiger's Eye - Crystal of protection and groundedness, it motivates you to accomplish goals while keeping emotions in perspective, much like the saying "Keep calm and carry on". Tiger Eye provides kids with mental clarity and sharp senses to make good decisions. It is also an excellent crystal for sharpening up mums' senses to keep track of kids with curious minds that are always up to something.
So, here you go. Take your pick for a few crystals that you think may benefit you and your children. Put them in a pouch and carry them with you in your pocket or bag. Place them where you can see them everyday. Meditate with them, Wear them around your neck and feel their positive energies take over.
Are you a mum who uses crystals for healing? Why not share your experience with us on how you and your kids benefit from crystals.